Step by Step
- Register as a developer on the BaseSpace Dev Portal
- Create a new application
- Set Application Details
- Application Name:
LatchBio <> [Your Organization] | API Key
- Organization Name:
- App Type:
For transfer of FASTQ files from BaseSpace.
- Go to Credentials
- Copy your API Key
- Go to the Latch Platform and the Data Tab.
- Click the Import from BaseSpace button (cloud icon).
- Add an account and paste your Access Token and give it a display name to help you identify which BaseAccount it corresponds to.
- Select and import your runs
- You’re able to either import the raw Run files or a Project into Latch.
- It will show up in a folder named “BASESPACE_IMPORTS”